Tuesday, February 2, 2016

A Welcome and A Poem

Are we conceited to think we are strong enough to survive?
To conquer the world
Or avoid our demise?
As a species, we unite to extend our iron reach
But we forget about the stars
Do we know what to teach?
If a fiery blanket swallows our sky
Will we be here to know we had the courage to try?

Hello, and welcome to my blog, Meliorisms! Meliorism is a word that means 'belief that the world can be made better by collaborative human effort'.

Here, you'll see ideas, writing, poetry, and programming. You might also see more slice of life style posts when I go through exiting things in my life. All in all, this is a place where we can share our perceptions of the world around us. It's a stomping ground for philosophy and life itself.

So, I suppose I'll be seeing you all soon!

~Sunspot

No comments:

Post a Comment